We are part of the network of 20 community mental health centers providing services to the entire state. Formerly George W. Jackson, a state operated community mental health center, Mid-South Health Systems became a non-profit organization in 1997. In 2010, we merged with Counseling Service of Eastern Arkansas expanding our services for children and adults across 20 counties.
- Mid-South Health Systems has over 550 experienced professional staff members.
- At Mid-South Health Systems, we strive to provide a high-quality behavioral healthcare service.
- As your community mental health center, we stand by our mission statement.
- We promise to protect the privacy of our patients and inform patients of their rights.
- Mid-South Health Systems accepts Medicaid, Medicare, Private Insurance and offers a sliding scale fee scale for those patients without insurance.