- Strive to provide a high-quality behavioral health-care services that are appropriate, safe, and in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and professional standards.
- Treat clients with consideration and respect, recognizing their dignity and right to privacy. We will protect and keep confidential all client medical records and information, except as required by law.
- Meet the healthcare needs of out clients regardless of gender, age, disability, race, color, creed religion, national origin, insurance coverage or ability to pay.
- Employ only personnel with proper credentials, experience and expertise in meeting the needs of our clients and the communities we serve.
- Conduct ourselves in a professional manner while representing Mid-South Health Systems, Inc. at all times, both in performing our job duties and in our personal lives.
- Make reasonable efforts to maintain a workplace that is free of violence.
- Take all reasonable precautions to ensure our safety, as well as the safety of our clients, visitors, and co-workers.
- Comply with all regulations governing the use, management and distribution of drugs.