To ensure the availability of comprehensive, affordable, and quality-driven community-based mental health services that are accessible to the public and promote recovery, integrity and ethical standards for all involved.
- All individuals will be treated with respect and dignity.
- Services will be provided which are clinically appropriate and delivered by qualified staff who practice with the highest ethicall and professional standards.
- We will be responsive to the needs of our clients in a manner which is individualized and effective.
- We believe in community partnership and empowerment which is a driving force of our facility as a public community mental health center.
- Services to children and youth will be family-driven and youth-guided.
- We will be good stewards of our resources as a community mental health center in order to ensure accessible and quality-driven services to all those in need of mental health care.
- We will encourage client toward empowerment and self advocacy for themselves.
- We will provide safe environments that promote a sense of security for our clients and staff.