Our employees are engaged every day in changing and improving lives in 20 counties in Arkansas as the ONLY community mental health center in Northeast Arkansas we are committed to providing the highest caliber of mental health services to individuals in need – regardless of payer source!
- Paid vacation, sick, personal and birthday hours – accrual begins the day you start to work
- 5% employer match on 401k!
- Accidental death and dismemberment and long term disability policies
- Health, dental, vision, additional life, short-term disability
- 9 paid holidays
- National Health Care Service Corp approved sites offering Loan Repayment Plans for independently licensed Mental Health Professionals and Physicians
- Tuition reimbursement for graduate studies toward Mental Health Professional licensure
- Location premiums for designated counties
Wynne Outpatient Clinic
“I have worked in the clinical helping field for over 12 years now. Not to discredit the other two agencies I have worked at, but the amount of training and support I have received at Mid-South has far surpassed my expectations. My co-workers are amazing, and I have been treated with nothing but respect and patience from my supervisors. My only regret is that I waited so long to join the Mid-South team. It is so nice to love going to work again.”
West Memphis Outpatient Clinic
“MSHS is a rare gem in the mental health field in the sense that there is real camaraderie among the MSHS staff and a genuine collective effort to care for our clients. I’m not only routinely challenged to strive for excellence in my work, I’m also trusted by supervisors to work with my clients in the best way I see fit. MSHS has a large client base to ensure that I’m always active and never stuck in a routine that feels static. There is support at every level, MSHS is the best clinic I’ve ever worked for, and as an employee, management always makes sure to show that good work is appreciated”.
Helena Rehab Day Program
I have worked at this agency for 36 years, through four (4) name changes and in several capacities. I currently work in Rehab Day, and this has been the most rewarding of my different positions during the years because I feel I help our clients feel “normal”, and I do all I can to help them feel positive about their present and their future.
Corning Group Home
I have clients who call me once they leave the program and tell me how grateful they are I was there for them. That makes what we do as a team at Mid-South so great!